Prevent Water Damage With A State College Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Professionally Monitored State College Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that may lead to costly water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you incorporate a State College monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector notifies you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In State College?
You never want to walk down the stairs to discover that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a State College flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor detects dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. If your State College flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your State College Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re home, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored State College flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your phone when flowing water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the right options to meet your unique requirements. Just call (814) 212-8021 today or fill out our form for your free quote.