ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving State College & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in State College
September 23, 2021

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in State College?

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in State College?

In loving preparation of the nursery, you put together the cradle, painted the space a delicate, lighter hue, and installed a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. Now it's time to figure out the manner in which you want to watch over your precious one. You have the option of going with the conventional monitoring choice that lets you supervise through an integrated speaker, or you might step up the tech and utilize HD video, two-direction communications, and activation motion detection.

This advanced option is equivalent to the cameras incorporated in a comprehensive home security system, but would you use a security camera as a baby monitor in State College? 

A security camera baby monitor may be part of your integrated smart home plan

The great part about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in State College is that it can link to your other home automation and security products. As an illustration, if you notice that your little one is struggling to sleep, you can adjust your smart thermostat from the security app to get a more pleasant temperature. Additionally, when they rouse for a 2 a.m. bottle, you can slowly illuminate the space’s smart lights to show you’re coming. And if you have multiple small children in separate spaces, you can give each one an indoor security camera and monitor the feeds in a unified mobile app.

An indoor security camera in State College is included in your home’s complete security and automation package

Regardless of whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you just need to upgrade your home defense, start by calling Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint professional will carefully explain all the possibilities and assist in getting the most suitable security system for your unique needs. Just call (814) 212-8021 or complete the form on this page.