Have you ever had a package go missing from your porch steps in State College? A good way to discourage this theft is by installing a video doorbell. These multi-faceted tools are now an integral facet of home security for a multitude of reasons. Not only do they provide a sightline to your front porch, they give you the chance to speak with whoever is there and provide instant access via your mobile security app. How would you like to check real-time footage right from your phone or [obtain an instantaneous alert whenever a person approaches?
Take a moment to learn how a video doorbell works and discover what it can do for you.
Will A Video Doorbell Have To Be Connected Via Wiring?
When exploring video doorbells in State College you have options. In various scenarios, you will wire it to your doorbell that’s already installed. Another choice is to use a completely wireless, battery-run version. Installation is pretty simple and these impressive security tools are compatible with practically any style of residence. But, if you prefer not to mess with drills, screws, wiring, and mounting hardware, having your video doorbell set up as an element of your security package is the smart path to take. Rest assured, when you go with a professional installation, your equipment will be attached accurately and incorporated perfectly into your full-featured security system.
How Might A Video Doorbell Serve Me?
You may think it’s unlikely but your main doorway continues to be the most common place of entry for intruders. This is a leading reason why video doorbells in State College have grown in popularity. When you consider the reality that residential deliveries have grown dramatically, it makes it even more important to keep an eye on your main entrance. Here are the many perks of these popular devices:
- Wide-angle viewing: You will discern more than simply a limited spot in front of your entry as ADT video doorbells give you 180° wide-angle viewing and full-length views so you can confirm those deliveries on the ground.
- Crystal-clear video: What’s the point of having video if the images are grainy and blurry? ADT cameras offer incredible, HD quality. These doorbells will also tell the difference between animals, people, and packages.
- Remote access: One of the leading perks is remote access as you can see live video and recorded video right from your cell phone.
- Instant alerts: Why wonder if your package was delivered? Integrated video doorbells can notify you if motion is discovered on your front steps.
- 2-way talk: You not only see visitors, you may speak with them too. Find out why an individual is there without even leaving your room. If you want to let them come inside, you are able to use the ADT Control app to disarm your alarm and open your locks.
- Infrared night vision: Your video doorbell is still active during the night using infrared night vision. Enjoy distinct video regardless of what time it is.
- Excels under weather extremes: Resistant to rain and snow, ADT video doorbells also hold up well in extreme heat and cold, from 122° to -4° Fahrenheit.
- Integration with your smart speakers: You can have your doorbell sound through your smart speaker, or employ the speaker for the bi-directional audio feature.
Include A Video Doorbell in State College With Your Home Security Package
Get access to the best in State College home security systems by turning to the specialists at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells offer security and access like you’ve never had before. Phone (814) 212-8021 to begin designing your full-featured package.